Tea Zone Kiwi Popping Pearls (7 lbs) Case of 4
Add a spoonful of delicious tart Tea Zone Kiwi Popping Pearls to your tea, cocktail, or dessert. Each bite is an explosion of juices that will make your mouth pucker.
- Contains both tart and sour flavors
- Each serving of popping boba is only 25 calories
- Vegan and dairy-free
Unit Sold By Case of 4: Jar (7 lbs)
Tea Zone Kiwi Popping Pearls (or popping boba) is a trend among Europeans and Americans of all ages. When bitten into, the lemon flavor leaves your customer’s taste buds satisfied by offering both sweet and sour flavors.
Also, our Kiwi popping pearls will help transform your drink or dessert to look and feel more creative and trendy.
The best part, popping boba comes in a hassle-free resealable jar, so you don’t need to worry about the freshness. It also increases the shelf life.
Reasons your customers will love our Kiwi popping pearls, and in return love you back:
- You can add Tea Zone popping pearls to honeydew ice tea, cocktail juice, cocktail wine, and so on. You can experiment with popping boba to serve a variety of food items to your customers. Not just that, with no cooking required, you can add Tea Zone popping pearls to almost any cocktail.
- In addition to those qualities, the boba popping pearls act as a great frozen yogurt topping.
- They are low-calorie. Each serving of popping boba (2 tbsp) is approximately 30 calories. So if your customer loves taro smoothie or taro tea, you can add a spoonful or two of boba toppings to make it even better.
- The Tea Zone popping boba is rich in fruit extracts. Their gummy texture makes them unique and colorful. Each kiwi boba has a bright color that adds life to your drinks and desserts.
Where to buy boba?
- Tea Zone is the pioneer in creating delicious Kiwi boba products. From supplying almond powder to popping pearls, we’ve got you covered. We offer an array of products that can satisfy the needs of customers of all ages. We cater to different types of restaurants and bars that make us a preferable partner. We’re also a popular bubble milk tea supplier and supply different flavors of pearl boba.
- All of our products pass through a series of quality checks before delivery. We infuse real fruit juices and take special care of the freshness of all our flavored boba jelly balls.
- All of our boba popping pearls are vegan-friendly as they’re free from egg, gluten, caffeine dairy, and seafood. Apart from that, all our pearl boba are cholesterol and fat-free.
- Each Tea Zone popping pearl is about 3/8" in diameter
- Each jar contains about 45-50 servings of Kiwi boba
- How do I store my Tea Zone popping pearls?
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It’s highly advisable to refrigerate after opening the jar and consume within one week of opening. Never freeze this product.
- Is this product safe for children?
Since popping pearls have a choking tendency, keep the jar out of the reach of children younger than 5 years.
Water, Fructose, Starch Acetate, Calcium Lactate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Kiwi Flavor, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Erythorbate, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, FD&C Yellow No.6, CMC, FD&C Blue No. 1
Try This Recipe: Kiwi Strawberry Slush
- 1.5 fl oz Tea Zone Kiwi Syrup
- 1.5 fl oz Tea Zone Strawberry Syrup
- 16 fl oz cup Ice
- 4 fl oz Water
- 2 tbsp Tea Zone Kiwi Popping Pearls
- 1. Combine syrup, ice, and water in a blender
- 2. Blend the mixture until smooth
- 3. Add popping pearls to the bottom of a glass
- 4. Pour mixture on top
- 5. Serve and enjoy!
Regular & Classic